CHECK-IN TIME: 4PM Central Time CHECK-OUT TIME: 10am Central Time.
NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the ‘Rental Agreement’) is made by and between
2 Barefeet Properties LLC and/or Belinda Rossi and Anthony Rossi (‘Homeowners’)
and ________________________________________ (‘Guest’) as of the dates set forth on the signature page of this Agreement.
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT – The Guest meets the minimum age requirement of 25 years of age. Person named on rental contract must be present the entire stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- NO PETS – The Guest understands that pets are NOT permitted in the condo UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- 2 Barefeet Properties LLC/Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities, and/or loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- RESERVATION CONFIRMATION – Reservations are NOT complete until contract, payment and copy of ID have been received. Dates will remain open for others to book until reservation is completed. Please read entire contract and agree to all terms before signing.
- RESERVATIONS – First payment as listed on rental contract and signed rental agreement are required to reserve your dates. The remaining balance is due as specified on rental contract.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons with a maximum of three (3) adults. Children should not be left unattended at any time. Guests that violate fire code occupancy will be asked to leave immediately with no refund of rent.
- CHECK-IN INFORMATION – Dedicated door code, address, parking pass and check in information are all emailed to the guest 3-5 days prior to arrival.
- DAMAGE – Any damage must be reported to the owner immediately. The renter will be responsible for any damage not reported. Willful or unlawful damage will be charged to the card on file.
- This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the condo will result in an additional cleaning charge to the card on file. This includes all forms of use.
- CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day written notice is required for cancellation. Payments are refunded as follows:
60 days prior to arrival date – 100% of rental rate refunded
Within 60 days of arrival date – no refunds
Default of payment as agreed to on the payment contract is considered a cancellation with no refund of advance payment. Cancellation or late arrival/early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit
- HURRICANE OR TROPICAL STORM POLICY – If there is a named storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” for the immediate area
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” for the immediate area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive to shorten the stay for arrival after the mandatory evacuation is lifted.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – Travel insurance is strongly encouraged. It is the Guests responsibility to obtain travel insurance at the guest’s expense.
- PARKING – Only registered guests may park in the reserved lot. Please print parking pass prior to arrival. Place parking pass on dashboard during your stay. Unauthorized vehicles are subject to towing at owner’s expense.
- PROPERTY AMENITIES – Pool/hot tub/grills are for registered guests use only.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit daily maid service is not included. Beach towels are not provided and bath towels are not permitted to be taken from the condo.
- MAINTENANCE– In case of a maintenance issue, 2 Barefeet Properties LLC/Homeowners will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as supply of electricity, water, HVAC, appliances, plumbing, cable, telephone, WiFi or any of the amenities offered by the Association. 2 Barefeet Properties LLC/Homeowners cannot be held responsible for maintenance issues with the common areas of the property.
- NO SUB-LEASING – This rental agreement is not transferable to any other person. No other person(s) may occupy the condo without the registered guest(s).
- DISTURBANCES – Guests causing excessive noise or any disturbance will be asked to leave immediately with no refund of rent. There are to be no house parties, no grills on balcony, and no use of fireworks.
- CONSTRUCTION – 2 Barefeet Properties LLC has no control over construction in or around the premises and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience due to construction around the area. No refunds or relocation will be given due to construction.
- HOMEOWNER RIGHTS – The homeowner and/or the homeowner’s representative may enter the condo at reasonable times for regular maintenance, to make repairs or show the condo to perspective buyers. Advance notice is normally provided for most issues. Time sensitive repairs/maintenance may require access to the property with no advance notice. The homeowner and/or the homeowner’s representative may require the registered guest(s) to vacate the condo if any of the Rental Agreement Rules or Association Rules are violated.
- Acceptance of this agreement opts in for all correspondence from 2 Barefeet Properties, LLC.
By electronically accepting this contract, I agree all terms and conditions on all pages of this rental agreement have been read carefully and accepted by me on behalf of all members of my party.
In order to prevent fraudulent charges please text a copy of your photo ID to (256) 476-1144 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The ID must match the name and address of credit card provided.